Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Left Wing Activists, Environmentalists, and Neo-Nazis Oh My!!!!

This morning when my radio alarm turned on, in my half asleep state, I heard something on the news, and it was enough to get me out of bed and turn on my computer.

...The protesters come mostly from across Europe: left wing activists, environmentalists, neo-Nazis, labour groups, and a minority just here to fight.....


I know it’s guilt by association, but it’s gotta say something when leftists, environmentalist, and neo-Nazis all have the same agenda to disrupt the G8 summit in Germany.

And what’s up with protesting meetings anyway? Dialogue is a good thing. These moonbats would be the first to complain that we should hold talks with rogue states like Iran and North Korea. And well, I’m all for diplomacy, but at some point enough is enough, you have to say STFU.

Note: I don’t know where to host sound files to be embedded or even just where to host a file for download, so I made it into a YouTube video.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i didn't get anything, could u explain it to me on msn? :)

Winston said...

welcome to the world of blogging