Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bye Bye Fishies!


So I've been planning on getting rid of my fish since like forever. The pump is too loud, and I don’t like having to bother with changing their water or feeding them. My Dad kept saying that if I want to kill them that I should use clove oil, because that will painlessly euthanize them. Well I didn’t want them dead, I just didn’t want to look after them any more. So I had planned on letting them go in the pond at my aunt’s house as soon as the weather got warm enough. Well, I went to her house for dinner tonight, and let them go. So they get to live happily ever after in a big pond, and I don’t have to bother looking after them any more. Huzzah!

And I know that sounds terrible, that I can just get bored of looking after a pet and get rid of them, but hey, I'm an adult, and if I don’t want to look after something then I don’t have to and you cant make me!


2 comments:

Kyle Yankanich said...

No! Fishies!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.